We specifically designed mini-lessons for learners who may not be able to dedicate sufficient time to complete a course. Our mini-lessons are 10-20 minute short lessons with a narrow focus on specific content and objectives. Unlike our regular courses, a mini-lesson does not have a certificate available upon completion. You still have the option of discussing the content with other learners who have enrolled in the lesson.
How can we help you?
Articles in this section
- What is a Mini-Lesson?
- When can I access my Course Certificate?
- When are peer reviews due?
- What are the deadlines for graded assignments?
- Where is my Course Certificate?
- How do I invite colleagues to participate in the course with me?
- I cannot open the peer assessment file. What should I do?
- How do I join or form a team in my course?
- When will the courses be offered again?
- How to use a Fillable PDF Worksheet
Have more questions? Submit a Request