Learners are eligible to receive a Certificate of Achievement for any course. For many courses, learners will receive a Philanthropy University Certificate of Accomplishment through partnership with the Haas School of Business at the University of California, Berkeley. The University is a non-degree, diploma or credit granting initiative. Philanthropy U, Inc. is the concept developer and sponsor of the initiative. Learners are not entitled to earn college or other academic credit.
How can we help you?
Articles in this section
- Welcome to the Philanthropy University website - and thank you for visiting. We hope you enjoy the experience!
- Who is Philanthropy University for?
- Why is Philanthropy University now focused on organizations based in the Global South?
- Can I enroll in more than one course at a time?
- Are courses accredited?
- How much does Philanthropy University cost?
- Is your content offered in local languages?
- Does Philanthropy University offer degrees?
- How are you localizing course content for the Global South?
- Will courses only be available for organizations based in the Global South?
Have more questions? Submit a Request